Free Subscription to MagazineMicrowave Engineering Europe - 10 issues/year - highlights the significant design methodologies, strategies and new products, engineers need to gain a competitive advantage.
Each issue carries a balance of how-to editorial material through feature articles, news and new products for designers responsible for defining systems, selecting enabling technologies as well as hardware and software components.
TO GET YOUR FREE SUBSCRIPTION, CLICK HERE
TO UPDATE YOUR FREE SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS (address, newsletter registrations, ...), CLICK HERE (you will need your reader number indicated on the address sheet of your magazine / on top of the email invite for the digital edition)
MOST POPULAR NEWS
- Taking the speed bumps out of Wi-Fi using FM
- Using Wi-Fi to power billions of IoT devices
- ON Semiconductor snaps up Fairchild Semiconductor
- Smart city wireless control system covers 33000 LED streetlights
- Breakthrough prototoype technology to shatter capacity limits of optical networks
- No-lens camera proposed by Rice University
- Millimeter wave wireless data network to address data surge
- Photon pairs on a chip to lead to ultra-secure telecommunications
- Could Bluetooth-enabled credit cards beat NFC?
- Mobile image processing in the cloud cuts bandwidth use by over 98 percent
- Energy harvesting market to see sharp growth excluding RF
- Huawei and TELUS create 5G 'living' lab in Vancouver
- Free cloud-connected operating systems to accelerate IoT
- ITU protects aircraft with spectrum for space-based ADS-B
- Satellite link bonding over the KA-SAT satellite brings WAN to remote areas