Dual-band antenna ideal for WLAN and 4.9 GHz public safety applications
This gives the antenna diversity, frequency agility, low visibility, wide bandwidth, and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to traditional gain antennas in most applications.
According to Robert Antonio, Laird Technologies LMR Antennas Product Manager, the antenna's patented dual-polarization provides leading performance and ensures uninterrupted transmissions in urban canyons and rural drop-off areas. It is a rugged antenna for outdoor or indoor applications, and is ideal for the growing 4.9 GHz wireless broadband market.
An industry standard NMO mounting socket that mates with all Laird Technologies’ magnetic, trunk lid, and hole mounts is included. A threaded permanent stud mount model is also available for vandal-resistant mounting on brackets, panels, ceilings or any other kind of housing.
The TRA(B)24/49003(P) is an industry standard vehicular cellular antenna solution for public safety, transportation, utility, military mobile, and fixed radio applications.
For further information: www.lairdtech.com.
- SMT GNSS global positioning module supports all satellites
- Benchtop scanners enable real-time near-field testing of PCBs and antennas
- Miniature, low power magnetic stripe enables wireless payments
- UBM-free WLCSP packaging technology targets wireless and power FPGA applications
- PAM-4 analysis capability for real-time oscilloscopes
- 45 GHz optical modulation analyzer for 400G communications testing
- Compact RF signal recording and playback system features wide bandwidth
- 650 W GaN on SiC HEMT pulsed power transistor covers 960-1215 MHz bandwidth
- Public Wi-Fi hotspots will reach 7.8 million in 2015
- 50-W conduction cooled termination
- Small, high-efficiency TWT amplifiers target the 2-kW Ku-band and 1.5-kW DBS-band
- Signal analyser boasts 2 GHz bandwidth
- Wide-band biased mixer covers the V-Band
- 4G tactical mobile network targets public safety and government
- Flexible signal creation software supports custom modulation for test and development of 5G
- Tiny mobile brain-computer interface for smartphones
- Harvesting energy from electromagnetic waves
- Understanding electromagnetism in a dielectric solid to lead to antennas on a chip
- Graphene converts light-to-electricity in under 50 femtoseconds
- 50 GHz Germanium waveguide electro-absorption modulator demonstrated
- New class of magnetic materials could boost wireless data transmission
- IBM invests 3 billion USD to bring IoT to the enterprise
- Will a silicon sphere become the new kilogram standard?
- Making drones safer and smarter
- Future smartphones could offer 3D cameras
- Patent boosts mobile upload speeds by tenfold
- Liquid metal printer for wearable technology and soft robotics
- ZigBee STB market looks to rapid growth
- Thin light-powered Bluetooth LE beacons wrap around objects
- End-to-end encryption app for the masses
- Doherty Power Amplifier using 2-stage asymmetrical IC designed for 1.8-2.2 GHz applications
- Software-Defined Radio Handbook
- Upgrading Analogue Radios with Digital Voice Encryption Easily and Cost Effectively
- Top 5 Trends in Product Development and Test Engineering
- RF/Microwave Instrumentation Â“SÂ” Series Amplifiers
- Application Guide to RF Coaxial Connectors and Cables