About Microwave Engineering Europe
Microwave Engineering Europe is the leading medium for reaching design engineers and management working in the RF, microwave and wireless industry in
Europe. The magazine and the www.microwave-eetimes.com web site highlight the significant design methodologies, strategies and new products, engineers need, to gain a competitive advantage.
Microwave Engineering Europe evolves with the fast paced RF and microwave markets, helping European engineers to stay at the forefront of their profession. As the demand for development in wireless products continues to grow, the demand on engineers intensifies and time-to-market cycles continue to shorten. Today engineers need to be able to quickly source components and software as well as test equipment from the global market and Microwave Engineering Europe is where they go for such information.
The highest quality editorial in MWEE guarantees that the magazine plays a pivotal role in designers’ and developers’ jobs, updating them on the latest technologies and allowing them to make valued and informed recommendation and
buying decisions. The www.microwave-eetimes.com website together with the newsletters deliver practical design techniques, daily industry news, how-to features and new product updates.
Editorial Contact info
Jean-Pierre Joosting: Editor in Chief Tel. +44 1202543405
André Rousselot, Group Publisher: Tel +32 2 7400053 Mobile: +32 477279509
European Business Press SA Avenue Eugene Plasky 144 1030 Brussels Belgium
- Tutorial: How to think in dB
- EMC regulations face major shakeup
- Robot truck concept from Daimler
- Project pushes gigabit data rates over copper telephone lines
- Researchers discover how beryllium causes deadly lung disease
- Synthetic aperture radar helps detect IEDs in all conditions
- Banning cellphones while driving does not decreases accidents, researchers find
- Bluetooth strikes back against Thread
- Researcher claims next generation internet will arrive quietly
- Mobile phones fall silent with hybrid encrypted calling service
- RFID tags track honey bees
- How the cockpit of the future might look like
- The self-powered Interent of Things is starting up
- Single-pixel 'multiplex' spatial light modulator captures terahertz images
- When do smartphones ads work?
- Ultra Low Noise Amplifiers
- Proper use of Field Analyzers at Lower Frequencies
- Wireless Sensor Network Challenges and Solutions
- Putting FPGAs to Work in Software Radio Systems Handbook
- Understanding WLAN offload in cellular networks
- Solutions for LTE-Advanced Manufacturing Test Â– Understanding the Requirements for LTE