About Microwave Engineering Europe
Microwave Engineering Europe is the leading medium for reaching design engineers and management working in the RF, microwave and wireless industry in
Europe. The magazine and the www.microwave-eetimes.com web site highlight the significant design methodologies, strategies and new products, engineers need, to gain a competitive advantage.
Microwave Engineering Europe evolves with the fast paced RF and microwave markets, helping European engineers to stay at the forefront of their profession. As the demand for development in wireless products continues to grow, the demand on engineers intensifies and time-to-market cycles continue to shorten. Today engineers need to be able to quickly source components and software as well as test equipment from the global market and Microwave Engineering Europe is where they go for such information.
The highest quality editorial in MWEE guarantees that the magazine plays a pivotal role in designers’ and developers’ jobs, updating them on the latest technologies and allowing them to make valued and informed recommendation and
buying decisions. The www.microwave-eetimes.com website together with the newsletters deliver practical design techniques, daily industry news, how-to features and new product updates.
Editorial Contact info
Jean-Pierre Joosting: Editor in Chief Tel. +44 1202543405
André Rousselot, Group Publisher: Tel +32 2 7400053 Mobile: +32 477279509
European Business Press SA Avenue Eugene Plasky 144 1030 Brussels Belgium
- NXP to target all CMOS radar
- Infrared light offers alternative for wireless charging
- NXP and Freescale to merge in $40 billion deal
- Samsung S6 phones pack 14nm SoC
- 50 GHz Germanium waveguide electro-absorption modulator demonstrated
- Heat waves in graphene could keep circuits cool
- New class of magnetic materials could boost wireless data transmission
- Will a silicon sphere become the new kilogram standard?
- Tiny mobile brain-computer interface for smartphones
- Nanoscale IC technology may double radio frequency data capacity
- Modern car IT architecture — software defined and open source
- 5G PPP sees 5G delivering a ‘truly networked’ society with Europe in the driving seat
- Microsemi to acquire Vitesse for carrier, enterprise and industrial-IoT markets
- LoRa wireless module targets long-range, low-power IoT, M2M applications
- Fastest mobile Internet found in Denmark, Singapore and Switzerland
- Doherty Power Amplifier using 2-stage asymmetrical IC designed for 1.8-2.2 GHz applications
- Software-Defined Radio Handbook
- Upgrading Analogue Radios with Digital Voice Encryption Easily and Cost Effectively
- Top 5 Trends in Product Development and Test Engineering
- RF/Microwave Instrumentation Â“SÂ” Series Amplifiers
- Application Guide to RF Coaxial Connectors and Cables