About Microwave Engineering Europe
Microwave Engineering Europe is the leading medium for reaching design engineers and management working in the RF, microwave and wireless industry in
Europe. The magazine and the www.microwave-eetimes.com web site highlight the significant design methodologies, strategies and new products, engineers need, to gain a competitive advantage.
Microwave Engineering Europe evolves with the fast paced RF and microwave markets, helping European engineers to stay at the forefront of their profession. As the demand for development in wireless products continues to grow, the demand on engineers intensifies and time-to-market cycles continue to shorten. Today engineers need to be able to quickly source components and software as well as test equipment from the global market and Microwave Engineering Europe is where they go for such information.
The highest quality editorial in MWEE guarantees that the magazine plays a pivotal role in designers’ and developers’ jobs, updating them on the latest technologies and allowing them to make valued and informed recommendation and
buying decisions. The www.microwave-eetimes.com website together with the newsletters deliver practical design techniques, daily industry news, how-to features and new product updates.
Editorial Contact info
Jean-Pierre Joosting: Editor in Chief Tel. +44 1202543405
André Rousselot, Group Publisher: Tel +32 2 7400053 Mobile: +32 477279509
European Business Press SA Avenue Eugene Plasky 144 1030 Brussels Belgium
- USB oscilloscopes deliver selectable resolution from 8 to 16 bits
- TSR integrates wireless functionality into LED Lamp
- Impulse radio ultra-wide band IC takes the lead on accurate geo-positioning
- First online development environment for the Internet of Things
- CML Microcircuits expands its engineering department
- 100 W RF amplifier designed for jamming applications
- Four more Intelsat Epic 702MP satellites to be built by Boeing
- EnOcean Alliance joins Home Gateway Initiative
- Wireless LED lamp claims to be smallest
- MEMS-based micro mirror laser projector can be integrated into cell phones