About Microwave Engineering Europe
Microwave Engineering Europe is the leading medium for reaching design engineers and management working in the RF, microwave and wireless industry in
Europe. The magazine and the www.microwave-eetimes.com web site highlight the significant design methodologies, strategies and new products, engineers need, to gain a competitive advantage.
Microwave Engineering Europe evolves with the fast paced RF and microwave markets, helping European engineers to stay at the forefront of their profession. As the demand for development in wireless products continues to grow, the demand on engineers intensifies and time-to-market cycles continue to shorten. Today engineers need to be able to quickly source components and software as well as test equipment from the global market and Microwave Engineering Europe is where they go for such information.
The highest quality editorial in MWEE guarantees that the magazine plays a pivotal role in designers’ and developers’ jobs, updating them on the latest technologies and allowing them to make valued and informed recommendation and
buying decisions. The www.microwave-eetimes.com website together with the newsletters deliver practical design techniques, daily industry news, how-to features and new product updates.
Editorial Contact info
Jean-Pierre Joosting: Editor in Chief Tel. +44 1202543405
André Rousselot, Group Publisher: Tel +32 2 7400053 Mobile: +32 477279509
European Business Press SA Avenue Eugene Plasky 144 1030 Brussels Belgium
- 5G: looking for the next generation wireless infrastructure
- Mesh protocol over Bluetooth Smart optimized for Internet of Things
- Bluetooth SIG promises mesh networking in 2016 to drive home automation and IoT
- NXP and Freescale to merge in $40 billion deal
- A new structural variant of carbon called "penta-graphene"
- Apple and Ericsson fight over LTE patents as IEEE looks to change wireless IP rules
- SIGFOX secures a record $115 million funding for global IoT
- Samsung S6 phones pack 14nm SoC
- Graphene competitor molybdenum disulfide easier to make
- ARM and IBM bring the Internet of Things to the cloud
- Artificial tree harvests solar energy to charge mobile and other devices
- Mobile networks using a mixture of radio sizes could cut energy usage by 50%
- Breakthrough in TX-to-RX isolation in reconfigurable, multiband FEMs for mobile phones
- Silicon Labs buys Bluegiga for leading Bluetooth and Wi-Fi porfolio
- LTE and LTE-Advanced infrastructure a $33 billion opportunity
- Software-Defined Radio Handbook
- Upgrading Analogue Radios with Digital Voice Encryption Easily and Cost Effectively
- Top 5 Trends in Product Development and Test Engineering
- RF/Microwave Instrumentation Â“SÂ” Series Amplifiers
- Application Guide to RF Coaxial Connectors and Cables
- Selecting Microwave/RF Cable Assemblies for Reliable Performance Over Time