About Microwave Engineering Europe
Microwave Engineering Europe is the leading medium for reaching design engineers and management working in the RF, microwave and wireless industry in
Europe. The magazine and the www.microwave-eetimes.com web site highlight the significant design methodologies, strategies and new products, engineers need, to gain a competitive advantage.
Microwave Engineering Europe evolves with the fast paced RF and microwave markets, helping European engineers to stay at the forefront of their profession. As the demand for development in wireless products continues to grow, the demand on engineers intensifies and time-to-market cycles continue to shorten. Today engineers need to be able to quickly source components and software as well as test equipment from the global market and Microwave Engineering Europe is where they go for such information.
The highest quality editorial in MWEE guarantees that the magazine plays a pivotal role in designers’ and developers’ jobs, updating them on the latest technologies and allowing them to make valued and informed recommendation and
buying decisions. The www.microwave-eetimes.com website together with the newsletters deliver practical design techniques, daily industry news, how-to features and new product updates.
Editorial Contact info
Jean-Pierre Joosting: Editor in Chief Tel. +44 1202543405
André Rousselot, Group Publisher: Tel +32 2 7400053 Mobile: +32 477279509
European Business Press SA Avenue Eugene Plasky 144 1030 Brussels Belgium
- Reflections from smartphone transmissions enable gesture control
- What Apple stuffed inside iPhone 6 plus
- Oscilloscope engine plugs into portable Apple products
- Sensor uses radio waves to detect subtle changes in pressure
- World's smallest wearable mouse
- Qualcomm set to snap up CSR to cover the Internet of Things
- ARM extends into IoT software
- Peregrine expands integrated RFIC/MMIC portfolio to cover DC to X-band
- Mobile broadband operators scramble for VoLTE
- Bluetooth beacons nowhere precise enough
- ET market to grow to 4 billion units by 2018
- Can superfast LEDs pave way for light-based telecommunications?
- iPhones a viable option for monitoring eye disease
- Automotive radar tests with target simulator and FM CW signal analysis
- Smartphone integration shifts automotive processor demand
- Selecting Microwave/RF Cable Assemblies for Reliable Performance Over Time
- 5 Best Practices for Designing Flexible Test Stations
- Solutions for Millimeter Wave Wireless Backhaul
- Putting FPGAs to Work in Software Radio Systems Handbook
- Using RF Recording Techniques to Resolve Interference Problems
- Industrial IoT Â– Connecting Industrial devices wirelessly