About Microwave Engineering Europe
Microwave Engineering Europe is the leading medium for reaching design engineers and management working in the RF, microwave and wireless industry in
Europe. The magazine and the www.microwave-eetimes.com web site highlight the significant design methodologies, strategies and new products, engineers need, to gain a competitive advantage.
Microwave Engineering Europe evolves with the fast paced RF and microwave markets, helping European engineers to stay at the forefront of their profession. As the demand for development in wireless products continues to grow, the demand on engineers intensifies and time-to-market cycles continue to shorten. Today engineers need to be able to quickly source components and software as well as test equipment from the global market and Microwave Engineering Europe is where they go for such information.
The highest quality editorial in MWEE guarantees that the magazine plays a pivotal role in designers’ and developers’ jobs, updating them on the latest technologies and allowing them to make valued and informed recommendation and
buying decisions. The www.microwave-eetimes.com website together with the newsletters deliver practical design techniques, daily industry news, how-to features and new product updates.
Editorial Contact info
Jean-Pierre Joosting: Editor in Chief Tel. +44 1202543405
André Rousselot, Group Publisher: Tel +32 2 7400053 Mobile: +32 477279509
European Business Press SA Avenue Eugene Plasky 144 1030 Brussels Belgium
- Passive radar based on mobile radio detects boats and planes
- Murata turns to the Internet of Things
- IBM and Semtech bring open standards to IoT
- Bluetooth SIG announces Bluetooth 4.2, targets IoT
- GSM-R boom to continue
- Wireless implants used to kill bacterial infection
- Millimeter wave technology to drive small cell backhaul market
- UHF could usher in 'super-Wi-Fi'
- IoT application platforms see steady growth
- Wireless retina based on nanotechnology film
- Huawei looks towards 5G with industry partners
- Catcher drones to geo-fence industrial sites
- Thin-film hybrid oxide-organic microprocessor for NFC and RFID markets
- The battle for the future and viability of 5G is in R&D
- BMW to show automated valet parking without GPS at CES
- RF/Microwave Instrumentation Â“SÂ” Series Amplifiers
- Application Guide to RF Coaxial Connectors and Cables
- Selecting Microwave/RF Cable Assemblies for Reliable Performance Over Time
- 5 Best Practices for Designing Flexible Test Stations
- Solutions for Millimeter Wave Wireless Backhaul
- Putting FPGAs to Work in Software Radio Systems Handbook